We are delighted to announce our new, up to date influenza vaccination training course. Our course is updated to meet the National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for vaccination training.
What this course covers:
This course is comprehensive and covers all of the National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for Vaccination Training for administering the NHS influenza vaccine using the NHS PGD.
- Injection technique training in adults, children, and infants – theoretical knowledge & video learning
- Basic Life Support theoretical knowledge & video learning
- Anaphylaxis theoretical knowledge and use of adrenaline injections
- Travel disease knowledge and vaccine information (All Travel vaccines covered)
This course also provides information on private PGD and PSD services and delegates can go on to immediately purchase low cost PGD’s and PSDs from our accredited partner organisations.
How this course is delivered:
This course is delivered in 2 simple steps:
Step 1: Online learning: This is delivered by easy to use digital learning modules using comprehensive high quality video presentations and demonstrations
Step 2: Online assessment & Certificate: You will be given access to a short online assessment, after which you will be awarded with a certificate of course completion
Who is this course suitable for:
This course is suitable all health care professionals including Pharmacists and Nurses who are:
- new to vaccination, and want to learn about travel vaccines (please note you must attend also face-to-face practical training before you can vaccinate)
- experienced and require a refresher
- who have had previous training but require an update
And we have kept it simple for health care professionals to refresh their knowledge, with an easy to use, comprehensive online course where you can download a certificate immediately after completing a short online test.
This course is aimed at those who have completed a face-to-face training workshop already and who would like to update their knowledge on travel vaccines and travel health to deliver a travel clinic practice. Public Health England (NHS) recommends that those that vaccinate should update their knowledge annually. This is why we have provided a comprehensive yet convenient way to refresh your knowledge through this course. However, it may also be used by those that are new to vaccination to aid their learning journey.