We are delighted to announce that this year (2020) we are adding more useful courses for you! We are working hard on compiling a user friendly, yet comprehensive travel vaccination course that will cover everything you need to know, in order to deliver a safe and efficient travel vaccination service for your patients and customers. We expect our course to be ready by May 2020; and we would love to get your feedback when it is ready.
To add even more value to our training, for a limited time only, we will be offering FREE access to our travel vaccination course when you purchase a place at one of our flu jab training face-to-face workshops. That way you will not only be equipped to deliver the NHS flu vaccination service, but you will also be able to set up a private travel vaccination clinic too! (subject to necessary authorisations).
Our travel vaccination course is perhaps the most comprehensive course available and it will cover:
- Disease information on all currently available UK licensed travel vaccines (including Yellow Fever)
- Malaria prophylaxis, including prescription only malaria medicines
- Prescription medicines for altitude sickness
- Prescription medicines for period delay
- Prescription medicines for jet-lag
- Advice and tips on travel health in general including diseases which currently have no vaccine available
- Advice and tips on setting up a travel clinic in a community pharmacy
Our course will include immediate access to a PSD based service, whereby you can start to offer the service from your pharmacy immediately. You will also be able to use our course certificate to access PGD’s from our list of PGD providers.
You can automatically get FREE access to our travel vaccination training simply by reserving a place at one of our flu jab training face-to-face training workshops – Free places are limited – reserve your place today!